OSAVI SELENIUM 180 Caps
Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing selenium in the form of highly absorbable L-selenomethionine. Selenium is an extremely important mineral trace element, among others contributes to the normal thyroid function.
Selenium is a mineral that plays an important role in health and wellbeing. Its benefits can be seen within the immune system, hair, and nails among other areas of the body. Selenium is an extremely important mineral trace element, among others contributes to the normal thyroid function but also can contribute to spermatogenesis, immune system and also reducing oxidative stress, by controlling the number of free radicals.
For these reasons, our body can’t function without it, so it’s worth finding out whether we are getting enough of it. Thinking about your diet to see whether you are eating foods that are rich in this mineral is a good first step. They include lean meats, tuna, eggs, beans, and some nuts like Brazil nuts.
There may be certain factors that reduce the daily intake of selenium, including dietary choices and preclusions. In that case, taking a supplement can boost recommended daily dose and help to manage intake. Our one-a-day capsule is designed to do just that, and it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It contains selenium in a highly absorbable form of amino acid: L-selenomethionine. One capsule provides 200 μg of this precious element.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Selenium 200 μg?
– Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
– Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
– Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function.
– Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
What is special about capsules Selenium 200 μg?
– Contains selenium in the highly absorbable organic form – L-selenomethionie.
– Clean label – no unnecessary additives.
– Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
– Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).